Please join us online for
Tuesday Night Live with Dr. Connors!
Topic: “The clinical exam, part 3 of 3 (or maybe 4!)”
Date: Tuesday, August 2nd, 2022 at 7pm-8pm PT
This is the 3rd installment of a client education webinar series presented live from Adobe Animal Hospital in Los Gatos, California!
Goals of this series:
– helping clients to learn what is normal and abnormal
– what to expect coming in to the vet office
– what is the thought process behind what we do
– a “behind the scenes” look at what happens at the hospital
– more confidence in home care
– more confidence in care team
– more compassion towards care team
1) the clinical exam part 1: presenting complaint, history, physical examination (June 21st)
2) the clinical exam part 2: assessment and plan: July 5th, 2022
3) the clinical exam part 3: diagnostic tests – “labs”: August 2nd, 2022
4) the clinical exam part 4: diagnostic test – “imaging” (Time & Date TBD)
Have questions during the presentation? Dr Connors will be fielding questions during and right after the event. General questions are welcome! Specific questions about your pet should be directed to our chat team. Non-Adobe clients who attend should check in with your regular vet.
Join with Google Meet:
Trouble joining us? Paste this link into your browser https://meet.google.com/pio-pxac-qde
Or dial: (US) +1 413-752-0844 PIN: 831 387 181#
This event if free of charge, but Dr Connors has kindly asked for attendees to consider a $5-$10 donation to SAGE Compassion for Animals, a local non-profit organization trying to prevent suffering and euthanasia by providing financial assistance to families with companion animals in medical crises.