Important! We have made temporary changes to our Urgent Care/Emergency Services.
1. We will no longer see NEW clients, even on an emergency basis.
2. Our walk-in service will be limited to true emergency cases. We will not see pets on a walk-in basis if their illness does not warrant emergency care.
- If your pet is ill and you think they need to be seen urgently, please:
- Live Chat with an Adobe Staff Member or call 650-948-9661to discuss the situation before walking in.
- For common or minor health issues, our Video Visit service is a great option for pets who have been seen by an Adobe doctor within the last year
3. We will temporarily stop taking in emergency cases if our emergency service is overwhelmed. If we have more patients waiting then we can see in a timely manner, we may have to refer you to another veterinary emergency center in the area.
4. We will no longer see the following species, except to provide humane euthanasia:
- Birds, including chickens
- Farm Animals
- If one of your pets is in this category and is currently under care at Adobe (we’ve seen your pet in the last six months), please talk with your veterinarian about how to arrange care moving forward.
We realize these new changes are very impactful to Adobe pet parents and any new clients trying to receive pet care. We strongly feel these changes are in the best interest of our patients and team to ensure we can continue to provide first and foremost, the best quality care possible to you and your pet in a timely manner. We appreciate your continued patience and understanding. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us directly. We will continue to keep you updated on changes and when we will resume these service offerings again.
Please click here to learn more.